Is Selena Gomez good-looking?

I am not trying to make any Selena Gomez fans mad, and sorry if I do, I'm just being honest and want this to get cleared up The thing is when I first saw her, I had no idea who she was, and I thought she was very plain. Everyone is bonkers over her and acts like she's some goddess, but she looks like a 12... show more I am not trying to make any Selena Gomez fans mad, and sorry if I do, I'm just being honest and want this to get cleared up
The thing is when I first saw her, I had no idea who she was, and I thought she was very plain.
Everyone is bonkers over her and acts like she's some goddess, but she looks like a 12 year old or something to me but then I have a different taste to most people.
I just find her looks a bit overrated...is there anyone else in this whole world who find Selena at least average looking? Even with all that makeup on?
Cos, now after everyone else is telling me how gorgeous she is and singling her out this way it makes me feel a bit..odd...