promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 9 years ago

Photoshop 7.0 "unexpected and unrecoverable problem" error?

I just installed photoshop 7.0 on my mac, it installed successfully and now i went to open it, and it said "An unexpected and unrecoverable problem has occurred because of a program error. Photoshop will now exit." is there anything i can do about this to fix it?

Update:

lol well i got it off eBay, should i still call?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Photoshop 7 is too old to run on Leopard or Snow Leopard. It's also old enough that it probably won't run on an Intel processor.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Not sure about Mac but the highest OS you can go is Win XP. Photoshop 7 is basically a Windows 2000 edition. If you got an original setup disk then you could ring help line but make sure you have the original Serial Key number.

• Tdz
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I doubt Photoshop 7 is compatible with the latest versions of Apple's OS. Maybe that's part of the problem, contact Adobe to know what options you have. If you haven't paid for Photoshop, don't call them!

• bertha
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

due on your computing gadget being a computing gadget, you're constrained on your decision of videocard alternatives. the subject could be fixable by adjusting some video settings. good-click everywhere on your computing gadget, choose "properties", click "Settings", "progressed", and open the "Troubleshoot" tab. pass the Hardware Acceleration slider to "comprehensive", then click "prepare" and "ok". Then confirm decrease than the "Settings" tab confirm your colour high quality is 32-bit. in case you're nonetheless having this concern, you probably would have a defective video card on your computing gadget.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.