Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 9 years ago

Do you follow fatwas of the fat bellied Mullahs with overgrown beards or do you decipher things for yourself?

@Marjane Satrapi: Love that poem from Omar Khayyam --- you rebel you!!

@Brother in Humanity: You are so right - I did read some old questions from Salma and I thought that one was funny. It is basically her question I kinda stole because I find it true and funny as I have observed the behavior of so many Mullahs - mostly with fat bellies etc. Ahmadiyyat is the true Islam and we practice what is in the Quran and the directives of Holy Prophet (saw) and not your Mullahs. Thank Allah. Truth always triumphs and no power on earth can stop Ahmadiyyat, no matter how hard you try. All your efforts are now laughable and your kind will continue to be humiliated wither by your own people or by the wrath of Allah which is already raining down on you - only you do not see it.

@.... .... & Abdul Malik: There is a line of demarcation between truth and mocking. I have stated (in an exaggerating manner) that which is generally true. Fatwas are made by those who claim to have intellect - as they have added to what is already stated in the Quran and authentic Ahadith. I just added a little drama for fun coz most of the fatwas I read are indigestible.

@Abdul MAlik: Look how intelligently retarded and hypocritical you are - you just stated a verse from the Quran which asks you not to do exactly what you have done in your edit.

@Abdul Malik: Wow, within 1-2 minutes you have 9 TU???? Do you love yourself that much. How pathetic. Remember, Allah sees what you do.

@Abdul Malik: Khataman nabiyyeen means "seal of prophets" and that's what we have stated. Ahmadiyyat is a return to the true Islam and does not deviate from it, Islam is a complete and final religion however over time, people have lost the real sense of what Islam was and should be. Mirza Ghulam came under the light and guidance of Holy Prophet (saw) as was prophesied in the Quran in Sura Jummuah as well as many Ahadith prophesying of the coming of Imam Mehdi. When ever Mehdi comes if not yet, he will have to be a prophet as he would be appointed by God and not man. Even your kind believe that Jesus who is and was a prophet would return to lead the Muslim. Don;t get wrangled up in semantics, but would he not be a prophet after Holy Prophet Muhammad? Use your intellect _ooops, sorry.....use the sole of your feet as apparently you are walking on the little grey matter. Again, the Pakistani, Bangladeshi and now Indonesian Govt have passed laws excommunicating Ahmadi Muslims from Islam

@Hilwa: Are you talking about these people?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8TJTG4yUSQ

Youtube thumbnail

&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsearch_query%3Dindonesian%2Bahmadi%2Bkilled%26aq%3Df&has_verified=1

@Hilwa: The sick animals you refer to are your Muslim brothers who were killing the Ahmadis in the name of Allah, not only in Indonesia but in Pakistan and Bangladesh mainly. Your Sunni Governments have passed laws against Ahmadi Muslims that they cannot worship Allah just like the Quraish did to Holy Prophet Muhammad(SAW) Study your Quran properly and see that there are no verses or inferences that say if one uses the main translation of a word like khatam to mean seal which it is, that he becomes a murtad. who are the real illiterates? The subject of who is better than whom is a decision that only Allah can make because he is the Best of Judges. It is not for you or Abdul Malik or any of your supporters to decide. Your so called scholars never published the debate which the Ahmadi scholars used against your Mullahs when Pakistan first passed their laws against Ahmadis in 1974. Ask human beings who has sense if any religion permits senseless killings of anyone.

@Prisoner: You should name yourself "prisoner of my own mind" cause you have shut yourself in there and decided to post what the fate bellied Mullahs asked you to believe. I hardly ever read copy and paste stuff.

Favorite Answer

Certainly not. By the grace of Allah, I was born with a mind and a strong thinking capability. It's no "holy spirit" (a concept to which Mullahs believe they're divinely favored) but it is also sufficient.

Source(s): . O Mullah, we do much more work than you, Even when we are drunk, we are still more sober than you, You drink people's blood and we drink the grape's blood [wine], Let's be fair, which one of us is more immoral? -Khayyam

=)

Did someone bruise someone's ego?

@Abdul Malik,learn about the spiritual part of Islam deeper. Before you preach with just cut and paste, and dupe your type of bro/sis into your own.

Forgive me if I have wrong you. =)

Something soothing>>

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=As...

E: Hmm..should have shown how the 'Satanic Intellectual' works to the slot and the gang. Who is the real SaTaN here? That slot and the gang or me? Lahanah.

If they think that they fit into the beautiful article of 'Satanic Intellectual', good for them. Cause whatever they do is to make people follow them, and will only be pleased if people agree with them for people's sake, not HIS sake. So much for talking about Prophet. While all they are following is the Pig making them go down. Only God know how grateful I was when I read that article. Truth will always prevail.

"For the present Allah has made light your burden, and He knows that there is weakness in you; so if there are a hundred patient ones of you they shall overcome two hundred, and if there are a thousand they shall overcome two thousand by Allah’s permission, and Allah is with the patient." (8:66)

So, how many of them have succeeded into making only 1 person stop of defence? What makes the 1 person strong to face the zillions of low Quality ed8s who succumb to worldly pleasures by using religion as a blanket.

Source(s): May God be with you asker...whatever it is. Abdul Malik only knows how to pish n poosh with the Koran and hadeeth thing, but he didn't answer the question that hit directly>> http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ag...
  • ?

firstly,

the way you are "calling people to Islam" is not the way of Prophet Muhammed SAW

He SAW never used such language for any person...even for pagans who have 'strangest' of looks and believes.

secondly:

we are not followers of Mullahs, who speak of their own desires!

rather go for Evidence....

so when u speak provide evidence from Quran.

yes "copy-paste" from Quran to support ur words.

pls mention all those Ayahs n hadiths with mention Mirza ghulam is ur guide to islam.

"Truth always triumphs and no power on earth can stop Ahmadiyyat, no matter how hard you try. "

and the contradiction is

"the Pakistani, Bangladeshi and now Indonesian Govt have passed laws excommunicating Ahmadi Muslims from Islam"

Quran says "Falsehood is bound to perish"

Holy Prophet Muhammad P-B-U-H said:

"In My Ummah, there shall be born Thirty Grand Liars (Dajjals),

each of whom will claim to be a prophet,

But I am the Last Prophet; there is No Prophet after Me."

(Abu Dawood Vol 2 p. 228; Tirmidhi Vol 2 p.45)

Source(s): (Verily, those who divide their religion and break up into sects, you have no concern in them in the least. Their affair is only with Allah) (6:159). May Allah guide u.

fatwa means 'an opinion'.

in religious context , it means an opinion on the basis of Quran and Sunnah. If you think their opinions contradicts with teachings of Quran and Sunnah ,leave it then and vice versa.

Sister, as a true Muslim ,we must not put our intelligence superior to divine revelation i would suggest to check the links and sub-links and decide yourself what is the truth

http://malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?q...

http://malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_...

we can interpret hadiths into various ways like http://malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_...

but Qadyanis, Quranists and those who reject hadiths , want an easy way .Just because the hadith does not match with their little understandings ,therefore they reject it .

But this is not the correct way . i mean just think.. after 1400 years , only ghulam ahmed Qadyani knew the religion into right context ?

Do you call yourself a Muslim?

Because if you think you are one, you're a PATHETIC one.

"“Believers, let not a group of you mock another. " [49:11]

Seems like YOU don't decipher anything the Quran says.

Now to answer your question...I'm a strict Muslim...and I've studied Islam thoroughly. I decipher things myself. We must learn to use our own brains. But I do agree with many of the "fatwas" that scholars have given.

- - -

Actually, fatwas are made by men who have studied Islam for 10+ years.

They only make judgements based on the Quran/Hadiths. Nothing is added.

Give an example of something that a "Mullah" added to Islam.

It is an incumbent duty on all Muslims to seek knowledge and look for the daleel (reason) behind rulings instead of blind imitation, taqlid is not supposed to be blind imitation. However, ijtihad is not accessible to anyone except the qualified mujtahid for personal ijtihad of the unqualified is subject to inevitable error and Allah says

"Ask the followers of the Remembrance if ye know not!" - (An Nahl: 43)

So taqlid is rather obligated for the laymen who are not qualified to establish their own rulings, this does not mean even the laymen should accept rulings blindly, examining the daleels is also necessary.

________

Discussion between Al Buti and a Salafi teacher on taqlid

http://www.themodernreligion.com/basic/madhab/madh...

The inherent problem with anti madhhabism by Abdul Hakim Murad

http://www.masud.co.uk/ISLAM/ahm/newmadhh.htm

The importance of Taqlid

http://www.islamieducation.com/en/ja-al-haq-belief...

__________

As for Ahmadiyyah they are kuffar and have been refuted by innumerable scholars, there is no blind following of mullahs; the evidence is conspicuous that they are kuffar perhaps you should investigate this for yourself.

Source(s): Allah knows best

U shouldn't call yourself Muslim kelb, their spit is better than u.. How dare u mock those who follow the beloved prophet ((saw)) u will regret this lame Q when u die. EDIT ~ that was a disgusting video, I never saw a bearded men there nor was it confirmed who the sick animals were, even if was Sunni doesn't mean we all do it, grow a Brain and follow real Islam.

can i respectfully ask YOU the same question?

Do YOU follow fatwas of the fat bellied Mullahs with overgrown beards or do you decipher things for yourself?

especially THE 'fat bellied mullah' whose words u revere to NO END!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thistimewillcometopas...

Qaadiyaanism…

… dishonours Allah, the Creator

...Where can the human escape from that being in whose hands is every atom. He says: I will come

secretly like thieves. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 39, Vol. 20)

… claims divinity for Mirza Ghulam Ahmad

I (Mirza) saw in a dream that I am God. I have believed that I am God. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page

564, Vol. 5)

… teaches that the door of prophethood is open, even after the final Prophet Muhammad

sallallahu alayhi wasallam

This fact is established like the clear day that the door of prophethood is open after Prophet

Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam. (Haqeeqatun Nubuwwah Page 228)

… debases the greatest of all Prophets, Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam

Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam and his Sahaabah used to eat cheese made by the

Christians, although it was well known that pig’s fat is used in its making. (Al Fadhl, Qaadiyaan,

22nd February, 1924)

… claims that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and

merciful amongst themselves.’ In this divine revelation, I have been named Muhammad and also

Rasool. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 207, Vol. 18)

One who differentiates between me and the Mustafaa, has neither recognised me nor seen me.

(Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 258-259, Vol. 16)

… teaches that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is superior to Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi

wasallam

Muhammad has descended amongst us once again, and he is more greater in his status than ever

before. Whomsoever wants to see Muhammad, O Akmal, should see Ghulam Ahmad in Qaadiyaan.

(Badr, Qaadiyaan, 25th October, 1906)

… propagates that Mirza is superior to all the Prophets

And Allah is showing so many signs for me that if they were shown in the time of Nooh, those

people would not have drowned. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 575, Vol. 22)

Yoosuf of this Ummah, i.e. this humble one, is greater than Israeli Yoosuf. (Roohaani Khazaa’in

Page 99, Vol. 21)

Although many Prophets have come in the world, I am no less in knowledge and recognition of Allah

than any (of them). (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 477, Vol. 18)

Leave the mention of Ibne Maryam(‘Eesaa alayhis salaam); Ghulam Ahmad is more better than him.

(Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 240, Vol. 18)

… teaches hatred towards ‘Eesaa alayhis salaam, one of the greatest Prophets of Allah

(Jesus) had the habit of uttering obscenities and frequently using foul language. (Roohaani

Khazaa’in Page 289, Vol. 11)

It should be remembered that he (Jesus) had also to some extent the habit of lying. (Roohaani

Khazaa’in Page 289, Vol. 11)

Jesus could not portray himself as a pious man because people knew that he was a gluttonous

alcoholic. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 296, Vol. 10)

… believes that Islaam is incomplete without belief in Mirza Ghulam Ahmad

The belief of naming the rejectors of Maseeh Maw‘ood (Mirza) as ‘Muslims’ is a filthy belief. One

who holds such belief, for him the door of divine mercy is closed. (Kalimatul Fasl Page 125)

… is a vile attack on the Sahaabah (Companions) radhiyallahu anhum

Like Aboo Hurayrah who was dull and did not possess good understanding/knowledge. (Roohaani

Khazaa’in Page 127, Vol. 19)

Source(s): Qaadiyaanism is nothing but, conspiracy against Islaam, kufr in the guise of religion and hypocrisy in the name of Islaam. http://www.anti-ahmadiyya.org/en/modules.php?name=... http://www.irshad.org/qadianism/against.php http://www.islamawareness.net/Deviant/Qadiyani/ http://www.irshad.org/exposed.php

loook at all the hateful answers lol..

those fat bellied mullahs u are refering to only teach them hate against us anyway :) so dont be surprised sis

and to answer the question noo alhamdolilah i dont blindly follow anyone :)

Allah has given me an intelligent brain alhamdolilah

but still there are a few of them..like maybe 1 in 10 who arent like that..

the hateful mullahs have evil faces so u can tell them apart from the pious ones..

may Allah protect all Ahmadi Muslims from the evil of these mullahs and their followers.. and keep us safe from their murderous ways inshAllah ameen :)

http://www.spittoon.org/archives/7750

salaam dear:)

---

btw hun user abdulmalik has 30+ accounts which he uses to thumb himself up lol.. loser

I consider fatwa of knowledgeable scholar irrespective of their size of belly or size of beard.

BTW, mirza masroor has a fat belly and long beard.