14 year old girl, looking for boyfriend?

My name is Megan :)

I am 14

Brown hair

Green eyes

Looking for a boyfriend :3

Noooo creepers D:

Ages 13-16?

Any takers? :3

Favorite Answer

Aha, although you sound very cute, I don't think the internet is the best place to find yourself a boyfriend. Unless I am crazy, with brown hair, green eyes, and a little bit of putting yourself out there, you should have no trouble. As for me, I'm blue eyed, blonde, and 16, but my hearts already after someone. Good luck! :)

Source(s): I'm a guy
  • ?

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/aw1HN

Honey, wait. I got into a relationship when I was 15, and I regret it. It caused way to much drama, and caused me a lot of pain and I cried a lot. Don't go rushing and looking for a relationship because then you won't find the right guy. Let the right guy find you. That's how I'm 17 and graduating this year and I've stopped going after guys, I'm waiting for the right person, and I know he'll find me. Oh, and at your age or any age should noe be looking for a relationships on a website, even including dating sites. Those people are stupid, stupid, stupid. There are so many creepy people out their now-a-days. Oh and honey, I have seriously learned, that guys like a smart girl, which means they should be able to spell properly. But your also way to young to date, my first serious relationship was when I was 15, and that was a big mistake, and I've only had three serious relationships from the age of 15 to 17 and I'm almost 18.

I am looking for a 14-16 year old girl to love

• lucy3 years agoReport

Hey im keen? where do you live?

No offense what are you doing. I'm a 14 year old girl too but wouldn't be online looking for a boyfriend!

If you want a boyfriend so bad, then I highly recommend following this https://biturl.im/aU14I Since you've never dated or been kissed before, it's going to be hard to get a boyfriend if you don't know what to do but once you know what to do, you'll be able to get a boyfriend pretty easily and can share your dating stories with your friends and experience those feelings yourself. You'll even be able to attract guys you might feel is out of your league. I suggest going on a bunch of dates before choosing one guy to be your boyfriend. Have fun.

Are you kidding me? Sweety, um, the internet is the WORST place to look for a boyfriend. Your time will come, and if you want one now....and I mean you HAVE to have a boyfriend, look into dating your guy friends at school, somebody you're closer with. There are a lot and I mean a LOT of creepy old men passing as 16. Just be careful. Best of luck.

If you want a boyfriend so bad, then I highly recommend following this https://bitly.im/aOjPS Since you've never dated or been kissed before, it's going to be hard to get a boyfriend if you don't know what to do but once you know what to do, you'll be able to get a boyfriend pretty easily and can share your dating stories with your friends and experience those feelings yourself. You'll even be able to attract guys you might feel is out of your league. I suggest going on a bunch of dates before choosing one guy to be your boyfriend. Have fun.

Hey! I'm a 13 year old boy that could rly use a girl to talk to. If u have any social media add me on these

Skype/Kik:GamingPyr0

Facebook:Fahim Hassan

I am 14 And I am a very nice person if you don't believe me txt me on Kik jpate745

Im 15 year old boy for any girl looking for friend or relationship. My Kik is "SIDERMANx24x". Weird but give me a chance to get to know you. PS: Im not ugly and definitely not fat