I need to know everything i can for a science competition in three days and i'm bound to fail. help!!!?

my enrichment teacher made me join a competition called science olympiad and i just got assigned my events yesterday which were astronomy and fossils so i have no idea what to do and i did really bad last year too so i don't wanna make my school look bad again but there are really hard questions. i would have... show more my enrichment teacher made me join a competition called science olympiad and i just got assigned my events yesterday which were astronomy and fossils so i have no idea what to do and i did really bad last year too so i don't wanna make my school look bad again but there are really hard questions. i would have prepared more if i had the chance but the teacher never got back to me. i have to know the genus fossils belong in just by looking at pictures and for astronomy i have to know about reading diagrams of binary eclipses. i tried bing help but the stuff was too hard to understand. if someone knows anything about these topics your help would be extremely appreciated!!!
1 answer 1