Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 9 years ago

Who are some good rappers?

Eyy yall hip hop listeners out there. Tell me who yall think is the best rapper alive. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

I'll list a few good songs by each of them too

My fav rappers are...

1. Fabolous- Breathe, It's My Time, You Be Killing 'Em, Throw It In The Bag, Everything Everyday Everywhere

2. The Game- My Life, Keepin It Real, How We Do, Hate It Or Love It, Ferrari Lifestyle

3. Kanye West- The Good Life, Never Let Me Down, Stronger, Power, Dark Fantasy

4. Lupe Fiasco- Beautiful Lasers, The Show Goes On, Words I Never Said, Kick Push, Till I Get There

5. T.I.- Swagger Like Us, Dead And Gone, Live Your Life, Welcome To The World, Get Back Up

6. Kirko Bangz- So Playa, My Life, Don't Fall 4 Me, Million Dollar Dreams, Hold Up

7. Kid Cudi- Soundtrack 2 My Life, Sky Might Fall, Love Stoned, Day 'N Nite, These Worries

8. 2Pac- The Uppercut, Ambitions Az A Ridah, All Eyez On Me, 2 Of America's Most Wanted, Running

9. Lloyd Banks- Perfect Match, Where I'm At, Karma, Help, I Don't Deserve You

10. Dr. Dre- Nuthing But A 'G' Thang, Bang Bang, I Need A Doctor, Forgot About Dre, Still Dre

Honorable Mention-Nas- Hero, Just A Moment, One Mic, Hate Me Now, Memory Lane

Hope I Helped :)

Source(s): Don't listen to those crazy people who think they're experts on rap if they just listen to Eminem and 50 Cent. BTW I do not hate Eminem, I can't say the same about 50 Cent.
  • 9 years ago

Eminem, Drake, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Andre 3000, Lupe Fiasco, Busta Rhymes, J.Cole. Those are just a few that are on the top of MY list.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Rakim, Raekwon, Nas, Los, Immortal Technique, Eminem, J. Cole, CyHi Da Prynce, Common, Mos Def, Big L, and Red Cafe are all pretty good in my opinion.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

NAS G!O!A!T! Eminem = not on top 10!

@Zabeeh you need to listen to more Lupe he has a lot better work than what was on Lasers. The Cool go to Sleep Glory Conflict Diamonds ........go get F&L and The Cool

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Eminem

• 9 years ago

eminem

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Macklemore

Nas is good but can get boring.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.