Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesBoston · 9 years ago

Honeymoon suites in Massachusetts?

I am getting married May 21st. We are getting married in West Roxbury Massachusetts. We do not have a lot of money for a honeymoon but we would like to stay in a nice honey moon suite for a few days. I have been searching and searching and Im having no luck. (I am really bad with internet searches). We are just looking for some place romantic (maybe with an indoor pool and hot tub) and with things to go out and do in the area. I have a whole list on towns we are willing to go to:

Acushnet

Berkley

Dartmouth

Dighton

Easton

Fairhaven

Seekonk

Braintree

Cohasset

Needham

Millis

Quincy

Wellesley

Duxbury

Halifax

Plymouth

Scituate

Or any where in these areas.

If anyone can help us it would be great, I really want to find us some place we can go... the wedding is getting really close.

Favorite Answer

Try travelocity.com or expedia.com. You can put in your dates and check the price.You can then call the hotel directly and see if they give any discounts. You can also check on tripadvisor.com for reviews. There is a nice Westin Hotel in Waltham right off 128 and there is a Doubletree in Waltham also right of 128. There is a Marriott in burlington just beyond the Burlington Mall. There is a Sheraton in Wakefield, also just of 128. I think they all hav pools. Start calling. It is better to make the reservations yourself and then if you change your mind it is easier to cancel rather than booking on line. I use the on line sites just to see what there is out there. Most will give you the same price if you ask