school trip to france?

it costs like almost $3,000. its 10 days... feb 17th- feb 27th... this is what the paper says. . .

highlights

Not re Dame, Paris Culture Quest, Versailles, Versailles by bike, Chateaux of the Loire, Loire Valley Culture Quest, Mont St. Michel, American War Cemetery and Visitor Center, eiffel tower.

top of the line services:

3 and 4 star hotels in convenient locations, meals with native and foreign cuisines, Professional sight seeing tours, 4-berth couchettes for overnight trains, exclusive euro star service for all london to paris travel.

safety and security:

24hr emergency hot line for instant responce, constant monitoring of global developments and travel conditions.

is this a good deal? what should i bring with me?

Best Answer

It may sound expensive, but it's really a good deal. You get 24 hour security, assistance and being monitored. It's really worth it. It's international, you're a tourist and a student, so it should sound like fun. You might get to see famous places, art and do plenty of shopping!

You should bring:

Tooth brush

Tooth paste

Floss

Skin care products

Hair products (shampoo, conditioner, gels)

Hair accessories

Accessories

Hair straightener, curler,

Shoes:

Running/tennis shoes

Flats

Flip flops

Sandals

Socks

Clothing:

2 skirts that could be tucked into solid shirts

Solid t shirts

Tshirts

Dress

Shorts

Jeans

Sweats

Underwear

Bras

Belts

Scarfs

Trench/light coat

Cardigans

Others:

Cell phone

Charger

Laptop

Camera

Video camera

Purses

Wallet

ID

Passaport

Money

iPod

Deoderant

Perfum

Body spray

Body wash

Lotion

Female things

Chapstick

Makeup

Sunscreen

Lofa

Notebook

Pens

Gum

Mints

Snacks

And I suggest keeping your passport safe because people might steal them, keep your wallet and passport with you in a purse at ALL times. Don't trust anyone and bring it with you, even if it makes you look like a creep, lol. Pack the things you really need and keep a video diary for your family to see everyday and take pictures! Good luck!

• I was about to say that three grand seemed like alot, then I realised your in dollars, so I'm guessing your american.

I am going to austria for 8 days of skiing on the 8th of april and that cost about £600-£700 if that gives you a rough guide.

That would be really fun! You should go it's a good deal.

Bring

clothes and underwear/bra and socks

ipod/mp3

phone

tooth brush

shampoo and conditioner

etc.

Source(s): It sounds like a really fun trip:)