Why do some people deny that the holocaust happened?

What? Where all those pictures photo-shoped or something(sarcasm)? A argument that I've heard was that the gas chambers that where found weren't being used as such...but being used as prisons :/ who's coming up with these fail excuses?

• Ray W
    Favorite Answer

The reasons I will give at the bottom but here is my take on it.

Deniers claim that there is little evidence of the Holocaust. Just the personal tesimony alone rebutts this. let alone the documentary evidence.

There is personal testimony of survivors. This, of course, is rebutted by Holocaust deniers, such as my friends the Fluffy bunny and Kaps (or one of his 47 alter egos, he will probably answer this then vote his question up as a best answer) as undeniably tainted as the Jews just want reparations and a reason to justify the existence of Israel. So we obviously cannot rely on those thousands of testimonies according to the deniers

Then there are the testimonies of Perpetrators. I have personally spoken to such people and been impressed by their testimonies but, of course, according to the deniers, all those testimonies were obtained by torture by the jewish backed allies just after the war, apart from ones like Oskar Groening who came forward in the 90`s. I mean what reason could an old man nearing the end of his life have for admitting to such heinous crimes? He must have been bribed by the Jews

Finally there are the gentile eye witnesses. Men such as Charles Coward, a British POW who helped 300 jewish inmates escape from Auschwitz. OH NO sorry, they must have been bribed by the Jews too.

Please see an example below of Holocaust deniers evidence

One of the most famous scientific reports is known as " The Leuchter report"

Fred Leuchter was called as a witness in a Canadian court case to "prove" that the Holocaust never happened.

His credentials were that he held a degree and was an expert in the design of Gas chambers of which he had designed several for the US Penal system for the execution of inmates.

On further examination it would appear that Mr Leuchter had a degree (a poor one) in History. How this qualifies you as an engineer I am still not sure.

http://nizkor.org/hweb/people/l/leuchter-fred/leuc...

http://nizkor.org/hweb/people/l/leuchter-fred/qual...

People that he claimed to have worked on Gas chambers for the US Penal system are quoted here.

Leuchters report was based mainly on the lack of Cyanide compounds found in "scrapings" from the walls of the gas chambers.

These scrapings were actually a single brick which he took from a gas chamber which had been in the open air for 45 years, ground up and then presented to the Institute for Forensic research at Krakow. The Institute found almost Zero Cyanidic compounds. Hydrogen cyanidic compounds exposed to weather have a half life of approximately 4 days. After 45 years it would be amazing if a SURFACE scraping showed any significant % of cyanide let alone a whole brick ground up into powder

Once the institute realised exactly what it had been presented with it stated that its findings could not be considered accurate. It then conducted its own tests which are presented here.

http://nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/polish/institute-for-f...

This is one of the most famous sources for "proof" that the Holocaust never happened. If you would care to contact me through yahoo answers with scientific proof that the Holocaust never happened I will be happy to rebutt it with verifiable sources. If it is the usual "proofs" that I see every day on here I will even show why the people who claim it to be accurate are wrong.

Bluntly this comes down to a choice of 2 things. You can believe mountains of evidence from victims, perpetrators and eyewitnesses or you can believe tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorists with very flimsy "scientific" evidence and claims that a few inconsistencies nullify the claims of tens of thousands of people.

the people who stick to this theory are, IMHO either.

a) Stupid

b) Politically motivated

c) Children who think it makes them look big or

d) all of the above

Ray

Source(s): 30+ years of WW2 research and a visit to KL Auschwitz

in case you look in to the certainly information of the holocaust this is shown mathematically and scientifically fake. additionally memories instructed by using so-referred to as survivors do no longer upload up. And by using ways did you already know that the "Ann Frank" diary replaced into fabricated and written after the conflict replaced into over. this is barely a e book utilized in faculties as propaganda, same with the e book "night". do no longer believe Ann Frank as a actuality in any respect. positioned a while and attempt into the holocaust in the previous you're making your conclusions, question what you're instructed and taught in school.

There is too much proof that the holocaust happened for anyone to NOT believe it. I am of an age where I remember it...

• Vira

There are lots of nutty people in this world, no need to get into their heads.

Because they are idiots and bigots! And possibly nazis them selves.

• Deb R

They trying to forget about it.

ignorance is bliss

There dumb and bigots.

• they are scared