Could I pass a drug test?

Dont bother bashing me with your personal opinions on drug use, I just would like an honest answer..

Ok, so Im a very occasional smoker. Last time I smoked alot was for a week late xmas/early new years. It was basically a celebratory thing. Anyways. I hadnt smoked from then til over this past weekend. I smoked maybe half a bowls worth and didnt really get high. I havent smoked since, and I was wondering how long it would take to get out of my system for me to pass a drug test? Are there any good remedies to use at home? I'm trying to get in the healthcare field. I dont have a set date for a dt, but it could be happening sometime this month. Also, do employers issue drug tests the day of interviews?? Or do I have to schedule it ?

Thanks :)

Also, I plan on staying clean when I'm in the field. Do don't be quick to judge. I'm not "addicted".

Favorite Answer

First they may drug test you the day of the interview, right on spot or to send you to the local testing place (asap after the interview with schedule appointment or not) or they can request testing after your first working day/ week.All depend on the company ... btw you can look online for "companies that drug testing" and find out the type of dt they use

Second...

If it is swab saliva test- standard detection time for weed is 2-3 days to 10-12 days (for heavy/ daily smoker). So you be good

If it is urine dt- buy a home drug test kit from any pharmacy and test your first morning urine (with highest concentration) cutoff levels for rapid home tests and standard initial Lab test are same- 50ng THC/ml urine. So if you pass the home test you be good for a lab testing.

If it is hair dt- standard detection time is 90 days. So you will need hair cleanser, look for "cortex" cleanser , masking "detox' shampoos doesn't work. Company that I used and recommend for hair test is this ...

but they help for urine and saliva tests and also provide a phone line for free personal consultation.

I really can't believe you are getting into the health care field, yet you smoke pot. Don't smoke anymore. Drink lots of water. There are things you can buy to help clear your system, but some times they don't work. You usually won't have your UA on the same day as you interview. You don't get to 'schedule' it. If you are going into the health field and for most jobs in general, you can have random UA's. You don't know when they are coming so you just have to stay clean.

Weed goes out of your system in a month. But any form of drug traces can be found in your hair. So shave your head.

oh yeah you should be fine, it wont be a hair folicle test just a piss test. but if you were that nervous you could go to a place like GMC and get a "body cleanse" its a pill and you drink like 6 gallons of water and you just piss it outta you system, but look up a brand name online to ask if they carry anything like that, dont just waltz in there like i did "Sooo i have to pass a drug test can u help me out with that" lol cause then it was illegal for him to help me. but it worked for me it was gold sumtin i wish i could remember the name. anywho honestly tho i think you'll be fine cause it only takes a month for a serious smoker to get it out of their system. maybe 2 weeks for u situation. id just drink lots of water. you'll be fine. and the employer im pretty sure gives you paper work to bring for the nurse to sign but you call to make the appt. it takes like 5 mins to take the test so its in and out quick, good luck kiddo.

You should be good after 2 or 3 weeks, but it all depends on the type of drug test.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test#Detection_p...

Don't get your hair tested.

day of the interview