List of Arsenal players that SHOULD be leaving this summer....?

Its been frustrating to watch Arsenal in the last 6 years and IMO these players do not belong in Arsenal. They have been given enough time to shine and I am yet to see something special from them. So tell me which of these players do you think should stay at Arsenal or you would rather have in your club... show more Its been frustrating to watch Arsenal in the last 6 years and IMO these players do not belong in Arsenal. They have been given enough time to shine and I am yet to see something special from them. So tell me which of these players do you think should stay at Arsenal or you would rather have in your club ?

Denilson
Diaby
Almunia
Eboue
Bendtner
Rosicky

Cheers.
Update: Wtf Whos giving TDs?

@G - Do you know the difference between managers and players? -,-
Update 2: @Rhys - Quality at what? scoring own goals and getting sent off ? I can only remember one memorable performance by him that was against Villa in 2007/08 season. Ever since he has been nothing but crap..
Update 3: @Barca MUFC- You support Barca and Utd...glory hunter lmfao