Can you buy prescription medication online without a prescription?

Hi. I was wondering if you can buy prescription medicine online without a prescription? Does anyone know of a website where someone can go to to buy prescription medication without having to need a prescription? I suffer from major depression and severe anxiety attacks. I've been to numerous psychiatrists and... show more Hi. I was wondering if you can buy prescription medicine online without a prescription? Does anyone know of a website where someone can go to to buy prescription medication without having to need a prescription? I suffer from major depression and severe anxiety attacks. I've been to numerous psychiatrists and they all do the same thing. For some reason they ignore my anxiety and mind you it gets so bad that I go to the er with chest pains thinking I'm having a heart attack and the docs tell me they find nothing wrong from all the tests and it reassures me a lot. But then they tell me it's my anxiety and they send me home with no treatment and It just occurs again a few days later. No doctor will treat my anxiety. The docs tell me that if I'm treated with the right anti-depressant then it will go hand in hand and treat my anxiety also. I don't believe this one bit cause anxiety and depression are two different mental illnesses. But guess what? Iv'e tried almost every anti-depressant out there from celexa, zoloft, prozac, abilify, etc. and none of them even helped the slightest bit. I've been on anti-depressant for 15 years now and none of them helped my anxiety ever. I get stomach aches from being so nervous all the time and every day and sometimes I even vomit from my anxiety. I told the doctors and they act like they don't care and say sorry no anti-anxiety medicine they only give me anti-depressants that aren't affective. Why are they doing this? What if I commited suicide from my anxiety then they sure would be reponsible for not treating my anxiety. Sometimes I want to commit suicide from my severe sadness and negative, thinking the worst is gonna happen to me, thoughts. Help I just need something to help me relax and stop worrying everyday. I'm scared a lot of having these morbid death thoughts and I obsess about dying all the time and I'm scared to die. That's all I think about is me or my kids dying and the extreme pain I will have if I ever had to experience my kids death. I can't get these thoughts out of my head no matter what I do. My mind always wanders back to these horrible thoughts and I start crying. Please if anyone knows what I can do to get treatment and some meds for my anxiety help? Thanks. This is refusal of treatment from the doctor or something
Update: @Butch S I really honestly don't have any idea about what is causing these horrible thoughts. I have a great mother and father that try their best and I don't have to pay bills or anything. I don't have any cancer or fatal diseases but I am terrified and almost positive that one day I will get some terrible fatal... show more @Butch S I really honestly don't have any idea about what is causing these horrible thoughts. I have a great mother and father that try their best and I don't have to pay bills or anything. I don't have any cancer or fatal diseases but I am terrified and almost positive that one day I will get some terrible fatal cancerous diseaes one day. That's because there are so many people nowadays that people get when they get old. It seems almost everyone gets cancer when they are older now and die. Ever old person I know that has passed away was from cancer. My grandmothers and my grandfathers on both side on my mother and father side died from cancer. My mom keeps getting pre- cancerous tumors that they remove but it keeps coming back. My childrens father and his family in particular his mom, brother and grandmother died from brain and lung cancer. I'm only 29 and they said I had some pre- cancerous cells on my cervix, Then they dissappeared but I'm terrified they may come back one day reall