Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 9 years ago

Was my account banned or is Yahoo Answers just experiencing difficulty?

Yesterday I attempted to log into my account (Currently unavailable for some reason)

And the 'My Activity' section brought me back to a screen similar to if you've just created an account with the 'Get Started!' button and all.

I logged out and went to log back in but I got an error message saying my password or ID were wrong, I know I had both correct, so I decided I'd attempt to reset my password.

I clicked 'Can't log in?' under the password box and clicked 'Forgot my password' then proceeeded to enter my ID and the CAPTCHA characters

After doing this I had a screen pop up that had this message

"Sorry, your password can't be reset online

For security reasons, we require you to contact Customer Care

If you used an alias or profile name, we recommend that you try again with the Yahoo! ID associated with the alias. If not, you can contact Customer Care to help reset your Yahoo! password."

So, Was I banned, Or is Yahoo Answers simply on the fritz

Favorite Answer

I'm afraid only Yahoo staff can answer that question. Since you already tried the "forgot password" option, you should send a mail describing your problem to account-security-help@cc.yahoo-inc.com. Or call Yahoo: 1-408-349-1572 (personal account) and 800-318-0783 (business account), explain to a customer service person what happened.

Jings, I extremely have been on the positioning for over 4 hours and have had no issues so some distance!! I used to get those massages and via popping out of the question and going lower back in, it replaced into oftentimes high-quality...