Any song suggestions? Preferably rock,pop,christian, or country.?

I'm filling out a scholarship application and on one of the essay questions, it asks what song describes me. I'm quiet, but can be outspoken. Just any songs that talks about how a person is... thanks :)

I'm the "good girl" type, but like to have fun every once in awhile. I'm not perfect, far from that. Most things I do i do with good intentions but most of the time all of my decisions backfire. I try to do the right thing all the time....

• DJC
    Favorite Answer

Number one recommendation:

Stephanie Smith - "Back to Innocence"

Others:

Red - "Who We Are"

Josh Wilson - "I Refuse"

Krystal Meyers - "Anticonformity"

Stephanie Smith - "Not Afraid"

Decyfer Down - "Desperate"

That's all I can think of right now. Check out these websites for more:

Divorce Me C o D -Merle Travis all precise i'm going to sign the Papers -Mel Tillis With Pen in Hand -Johnnt Darrell Married by using the Bible,Divorced by using the regulation-Hank Snow For the little ones-Sammi Smith The Grand excursion -George Jones Divorce Granted-Ernest Tubb D-I-V-O-R-C-E -Tammy Wynette

Well, I don't know if I'd put "Christian' because religion is a touchy subject with many people. But any of the other categories sound fine. Good luck!

"Something New" by Fireflight,

or "Identity" or "You Saw Me" by Eowyn,

"Come Alive" by Paige Armstrong.

You could make them worry about you by putting something like "Tonight" by Breaking The Silence there.

Sad song.

I HATE stupid questions like this (on your application I mean)

how about the song that goes 'I'm to sexy for my shirt, to sexy for my...'