Lee Bass Company hot sauce?

A little over a year ago I bought a few bottles of Pepper Ranch hot sauce from the store, and since I've ran out I can't find it anywhere! I've searched online and I can't even find the name of the company who made it, Lee Bass Company Incorp. I tried calling the phone number on the bottles but it... show more A little over a year ago I bought a few bottles of Pepper Ranch hot sauce from the store, and since I've ran out I can't find it anywhere! I've searched online and I can't even find the name of the company who made it, Lee Bass Company Incorp. I tried calling the phone number on the bottles but it takes me to what seems like someone's private voice mail, like a cell phone, every time. I can't find anything on the internet about the company or about any of their flavors of hot sauce. Does anyone know if they still exist, and if so, where I can find their products again either online or in either the Atlanta, Georgia or Philadelphia, Pennsylvania areas? Thanks!
Update: Meh, just looked it up. Don't think that's the guy.
Now I'm really interested to know if the company even still exists! ;D
Update 2: It's fully called Pepper Ranch Aged Gourmet Hot Pepper Sauce made my Lee Bass Company Incorp. based out of Lutz, Florida.
1 answer 1