ily asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 10 years ago

Lee Bass Company hot sauce?

A little over a year ago I bought a few bottles of Pepper Ranch hot sauce from the store, and since I've ran out I can't find it anywhere! I've searched online and I can't even find the name of the company who made it, Lee Bass Company Incorp. I tried calling the phone number on the bottles but it takes me to what seems like someone's private voice mail, like a cell phone, every time. I can't find anything on the internet about the company or about any of their flavors of hot sauce. Does anyone know if they still exist, and if so, where I can find their products again either online or in either the Atlanta, Georgia or Philadelphia, Pennsylvania areas? Thanks!

Meh, just looked it up. Don't think that's the guy.

Now I'm really interested to know if the company even still exists! ;D

It's fully called Pepper Ranch Aged Gourmet Hot Pepper Sauce made my Lee Bass Company Incorp. based out of Lutz, Florida.

Favorite Answer

Lee Bass is a rancher/Oil man in Fort Worth, TX. Could be his recipe. Try adding Fort Worth to your search. I believe he also ranches in Australia as well.