Skip
Skip asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 9 years ago

Do People of USA/England feel their Government is Evil and corrupt?

With all the news Corruption from the Top to the bottom! Banksters, Money Laundering, By US Banks CIA Drug Dealing CIA Behind Al Qaida the False Flag Ops the Black Ops how can we survive under such regimes? Now UK SAS parading as Arabs being used to promote unrest in the world, No wars make one!

Yet we Vote them into Power and immediately they default on their promises.Yet we cannot depose them as fast as they get into power so when eventually they have gone we are left with the clean up.

Do you not feel an open inquiry into all this Corruption should be implemented Immediately?

How do we Rid ourselves of such Evil ? What futures for us and for our Children?

Before we could look back with Pride! No Pride in most recent happenings around the Globe?

• Favorite Answer

Brother! It's a very tangled web that we weave when we aim to decieve.

I don't like what I see going on, but there seems to be very little we can do about it as hard working individuals. Short of all of us 'nice' people getting together and starting our own comune, and then making our own country and forming our own system right from scratch! It does not seem an option at the moment, and so we seem to be stuck in a perpetual cycle of corruption and wickedness. If we 'nice' people did get together and started our own Utopian system, how long would it be before one of us became corrupt and sold out all our good principles to another country in order to get on or make a nice fat profit? Peace, out.

Id say its more then just America and The United Kingdom.Im sure people of every nation know there government is corrupt and that there all run by the same twats.The problem is the hand full of morons who don't know and get support from the government.I personally have no idea how riot police are so brain dead.There is no stopping it we are passed the point of no return the world is going to hell in a hand basket they own everything and it seems they want us all dead......that or they just like to watch people suffer.

If you can give me another reason why they are starving the world to death and putting toxins in the food by all means share it with me

• Alan

It all boils down to greed and power. Money is the root of all evil, and power corrupts even the most humble among us. Capitalism is the system that feeds the greed.

unfortunately, unless people are hit directly in the face, they will go about their business oblivious of the impending doom that is approaching humanity.

every politician tackles the effect instead of the cause. it's like papering over the cracks when the house is on the verge of collapse.

the biggest problem today is decadence. and it's getting worse. but the advocates of capitalism will naturally defend the state we are in because they're instinctively acting in self preservation.

• You don’t need to ask. For some reason 90% of Arabs know what to do about it and 90% of people here do not know what to do about it. Is it something they put in the water?

There has been some few corrupt politicans and there is believed to be many more so that will help draw suspision toward the Government.

We 'ridded" ourselves of the evil Brits between 1776 and 1812

I think the word evil is a little to strong. Corrupt yeah most politicians are, its the nature of the beast called politics.

Oh god yes!!! I hate our government, I personally believe I could do a much better job if I was in charge, first by getting rid of the illegal immigrants

Source(s): I hate the government!!!

I feel that all governments are corrupt but not as corrupt as Skip.