Parents co sleeping with older kids?

I just have a few questions so Did you choose to co-sleep or are you just tolerating a child who refuses to sleep on their own bed? At what age did they finally go to their own bed and was it their decision or something you forced upon them? My daughter has slept with us on and off her entire life. She went... show more I just have a few questions so
Did you choose to co-sleep or are you just tolerating a child who refuses to sleep on their own bed?
At what age did they finally go to their own bed and was it their decision or something you forced upon them?

My daughter has slept with us on and off her entire life. She went thru a good 6 mos going to her own bed and sleeping there the entire night. The last 6 mos though she has flat out refused to be in her bed and will only go to sleep in our bed. I sometimes carry her back to her bed after she falls asleep but most nights she comes back screaming bloody murder few h later. Shell be 4 soon btw.
I'm not going to fight with her over it but I am kinda looking forward getting my bed back at somepoint..