should i take the ap calculus test??? or no?

yeah im in ap calculus class....but sum of the stuff is lil confusin.....i was planning on taking calculus in college again so that way ill understand the subjet better but that means i have to pay more money....which i dont have....i wanna major in computer enginerring...or computer science...

so should i take it?? if i do bad, would i had wasted money for nuthng???

Favorite Answer

As a fellow AP student I understand your dilemma... it can be difficult making the decision whether to take the national test or not. Like you mentioned, the upside is that you save money- that is, if the AP test you pass is accepted at the college you choose to attend. Make sure they accept that test for credit, otherwise it can be pointless to take.

If you are doing well in the course, then I say take the national test, and save the money.

However, if you are planning in majoring in computer engineering, it may be an essential course, and one that is worth repeating in college. I say definitely consult your current teacher and counselor, they should help you decided whether you are ready for the test and whether it is worth the investment.

Hope this helps!

if you're capable of doing so, then sure.