Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 9 years ago

What Would Be The Best Handgun to Use As A Primary For A " Bounty Hunter "Glock 17 or Glock 19 Gen 4 ?

Favorite Answer

9mm and 38 special are essentially the same round. Generally a very poor manstopper. While you want to bring folks back alive there are thousands of recorded instances of people fatally wounded by 9mms continuing to fire back for several minutes after the fatal shot had hit them. It is too weak a round in my opinion for practical use.

I'd suggest going with a .45. Great stopping power but won't over penetrate.

As for brands. Glocks are nice but over priced. Ruger I think is your ticket. Best cross between accuracy and cost. If you can afford it Colt makes a wicked 45 acp but it costs a bunch.

Glocks are ****.

Go with a solid H&K .45! Anything but a Glock. I literally had one blow up in my hand.

But you being a "bounty hunter" and all, it's probably not in your best interest to shoot your perps. The bounty usually entails them being -alive.-

How about a nice can of mace?