Question to JW's concerning the "HEBREWS" and the "JEWS". Are Jews, Hebrews and vice-versa?

Greetings friends, recently someone claiming that they are a real Hebrew made in part the following statement here on Yahoo Answers... and I quote: "The Jews are not Hebrews, the term Jew is not a Hebrew. Jews are not Hebrew and Hebrews are not Jews. Jews are white people who claim to be Hebrew but they are... show more Greetings friends, recently someone claiming that they are a real Hebrew made in part the following statement here on Yahoo Answers... and I quote:

"The Jews are not Hebrews, the term Jew is not a Hebrew. Jews are not Hebrew and Hebrews are not Jews. Jews are white people who claim to be Hebrew but they are not. These same Jews control much of the Abrahamic religions including the Jehovah's Witnesses."

As outrageous as I find this statement to be, I unfortunately could not provide an answer to this person because of having run out enough space (wording) in my answer to properly address this and the person doesn't allow email through Yahoo Answers.

I don't wish for there to be ANY confusion among sincere individuals who may be of Middle Eastern background that may read this person's statement.

Soooo, based on your accurate knowledge of the Scriptures and material from the governing body of Christ's "faithful and discreet slave" ('Insight on the Scriptures Vol 2' heading "JEW(ESS)", page 73, 74) can you PLEASE accurately address the question of are Jews, Hebrews and vice-versa (Matthew 24:3, 45-47)?

Thank you and may Jehovah be with and bless you. :-)