Where did we get the concept that God is all loving the bible hates the wicked everyday?

"...God is angry with the wicked every day." —Psalm 7:11 Malachi 1:2-3 declares, “’I have loved you,’” says the LORD. But you ask, 'How have you loved us?' ‘Was not Esau Jacob's brother?’ the LORD says. ‘Yet I have loved Jacob, but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his mountains into a... show more "...God is angry with the wicked every day." —Psalm 7:11

Malachi 1:2-3 declares, “’I have loved you,’” says the LORD. But you ask, 'How have you loved us?' ‘Was not Esau Jacob's brother?’ the LORD says. ‘Yet I have loved Jacob, but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his mountains into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals.’”

Isaiah 45:7 (King James Version):
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Update: Yes, God is Love but also wrath and a trillion other things....He is GOD and not LOVE alone...He is indescribable....I think if people realize this they will not be disappointed when they were told GOD is ONLY love.