Help With Game Maker 8- How To Make Portals.?

I'm Making A Portal Clone (GateWay) And I Need Help With How To Make "GateWays".

I've Programmed The GateWay-Gun (At This Point Just A normal Gun.) And Need Help With How To Make The GateWays Work, Like How To Make The Character Go Through Them, And How To Make Them Appear At ____ Area.

As Usual, I'm Using The Lite Version

Favorite Answer

this might be hard to follow but make the bullet object on hit create like a portal1 object at the collision point and then set a variable in the gun to portal2 so it knows to fire the bullet and create the second portal then swtich the variable back to portal 1. also every time you fire check if portal1 or portal2 is out and if it is delete it to make room for the new one. then in the portal objects just have them OnCollide with your character change your characters position to the position of the other portal. hope this helped.

Plz help I need help making a portal thanks