Where can I take a grant writing course online?
Looking for a reputable online course to help me improve my knowledge of grant writing for non-profits.
- 9 years agoBest Answer
Discover How To Find The Best Online Grant Writing Course For You
http://www.GrantWritingOnlineCourse.com - We all have different styles of learning, right? Yes, we do. Have you discovered how you learn best? Are you an audio, visual, kinesthetic learner? Do you learn best in a physical classroom with a hands-on instructor, or are you a self-learner who is able to learn virtually at your own pace with some guidance from an online trainer? Online learning is a booming industry and will continue to grow for the unforeseen future. However, if truth be told, online learning is not for everyone. In order to determine the best online grant writing course for you, a few important questions must be considered.
* What do you need know about grant writing and what are your goals?
* Do you learn best from one person or several people?
* Do you prefer a live instructor with a virtual classroom with other students?
* Do you prefer learning independently with more anonymity?
* Do you prefer e-learning that is self-paced or do you require more structure with set time frames?
* Do you prefer having a class that meets at a set time each week or do you need greater flexibility to learn when you want?
* Do you need to take a course that will provide you with continuing education units for your profession or college credits?
* Does cost matter or is cost not an issue?
By answering these questions you can get a better handle on what is likely to be the best online grant writing course for you. If you conduct a thorough search on the internet you will discover there are a number of online grant trainings for as cheap as $39 and others taught by major colleges and universities for $2,000 or more. The cheapest and most expensive does not necessarily mean the best value for your money. That is why it is important to first discern what you want and find a course that provides you with those things.
Here are some important questions to get answered before signing up for a grant writing course:
* Is the organization offering the course credible?
* Will it be offered in a manner that is conducive for your learning style? For instance, if you are a visual learner and everything is simply written text and participation in an online discussion forum this might not be the best fit for you.
* Are you seeking to become a professional grant writer? Are you seeking grant writing careers? Are you hoping to become a grant writing consultant? Does the training you are seeking address any of these needs?
* What are others saying about it? You might e-mail someone who has actually taken the course and get their honest feedback.
We are convinced we offer the most comprehensive online grant training available that addresses different learning styles in a state-of-the-art manner. However, conduct your own research and see which program works best for you. Don’t be afraid to ask those offering the grant training some tough questions to ensure you get a quality online grant writing course that meets your standards and addresses your needs. Check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRWRcF_-xtk
You deserve the best!Source(s): http://www.GrantWritingOnlineCourse.com
- Anonymous6 years ago
Yes Will, Learning Cloud is the best option for you. You can enroll for online writing course at minimum range of learning. Go with Learning Cloud website and get the more details about online writing course.
- Anonymous3 years ago
1Source(s): Work From Home Writing http://givitry.info/WritingJobsOnline
- Anonymous5 years ago
There are many places online offering courses but the best place I will recommend is UDEMY.
Check out the sourceSource(s): udemy.com
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.