CDMAX
CDMAX asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

Agree/Disagree, Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus will steal the show at Wrestlemania?

im really looking forward to Bryan vs Sheamus, i hope it get more than 15 minutes

BQ: What was the point of having Ted Dibiase come out last night during the Triple H segment

Best Answer

Not sure. I think most matches are great, e.g. HHH/Taker, Orton/Punk, and they are building up Miz/Cena to be a great match but I'm not too sure about that. But yes there is a possibility that that match will steal the show. Bryan always puts on great matches.

BQ: What was the point of having Ted Dibiase come out last night during the Triple H segment? I have no idea, lol. I was shocked when he came out. I was thinking, what the hell is he doing out here, is this a push for DiBiase, that was what I was thinking. But it looks as though he got buried rather than pushed.

It makes no sense and the answer as to why it is that way lies in WWE politics. Sheamus and HHH are friends, good friends it appears. That is one of reasons Sheamus got the push he did as soon as he did. Being a friend of HHH isn't a bad thing. For all his talent the WWE never used Regal well - but he is a good friend of HHH and has stayed with the company all these years. However, there is also a guy named Kevin Dunn. He is an exec at WWE and he does not like Sheamus. That is the reason Sheamus has be "de-pushed" now as that some power has evidently shifted back into Kevin Dunn's hands regarding the booking of Sheamus. Rumor is Dunn got the idea for the current attire and "de-push" of Sheamus when he ran from Nexus. As for Sheamus - for better or worse he got the push. According to storyline he put HHH out of action. Now HHH is back and he's mad at...Undertaker? That doesn't make sense for HHH's return. HHH should be feuding with Sheamus. Undertaker should be going against Sting. ..as for Bryan.. I'm not sure where that leaves him.

i think that Orton v Punk will definitely steal the show but my dark horse is Morrison, Trish and Snooki v Ziggler and LayCool. However this match could be incredibly boring if Morrison and Ziggler are just standing on the apron.

Same thing with Sheamus. Building HHH as a threat. I honestly have no idea why DiBiase would attack HHH. I understand Sheamus but WWE thought that DiBiase has already hit rock bottom

Triple H already lost to the Undertaker at Wrestlemania 17 , I think Bryan and Sheamus will have a good match but --- I have to Disagree , I think Orton VS Punk will be the best match.

• ?

It'll be a good match but i doubt a show stealer.

BQ. Ted Dibiase was Undertaker's protection. In other words, Triple H looks strong for his match with Taker but Taker didn't look any worse of for it meaning both Triple H and Undertaker look equals for their match.

Like when Sheamus came out and got destroyed by Triple H. Basically the purpose is to make Triple H look good. It's nothing new. Triple H has been stepping on midcarders for a decade now.

Source(s): It's all about The Game

Possibly. Orton/Punk and Sheamus/Bryan are my two top matches for Mania right now, they should be good.

BQ: I don't know, I guess its WWE's way of giving Triple H momentum heading into WrestleMania. But why Ted? Because everyone beats up on him. He deserves better.

• CCB

me too ! i think these will be the top 3 best/most entertaining matches (not in order)

1.Undertaker vs HHH

2.Bryan vs. Sheamus

3.Orton vs. Punk

Runner up: Cena vs. Miz.

BQ: I dont know I was so pissed... I thought Ted was coming out and was finally gonna geta a push then Triple H totally takes him out.... ugh. he needs a push bad

I agree it'll be one of the best matches at mania this year, but I think Mysterio and Cody Rhodes will steal the show.

BQ: Triple H just burying more talent that's all.( ATLEAST TED GOT SOME AIRTIME THIS WEEK )

It will be a excellent match undoubtebly, but I doubt it will steal the show. That honor will go to HHH vs Undertaker.

BQ: No idea in all honesty, can't really explain that one, sorry :(

i think its funny that Sheamus has the united states title when hes from ireland and barley knows how to speak american