Help me this dream that I had about daffodils and cancer?

I prayed and ask for a dream telling me when I'd see the guy I like and what I needed to do so he'd marry me

and I had a dream that I the cancer society called my house 3 times and asked me to volunteer for them but I wasn't available to answer the phone because my uncle kept telling me not to reply and answer the phone that was ringing next to me (from a different person) and I was trying to keep my uncle happy so I didn't answer the phone.

Then I went to the cancer research society physically to volunteer but they told me when I got there that they weren't accepting volunteers that day...

So based on this I think the dream is either about him or me or both...

I had 3 chances to date this guy, but each time, I threw the opportunity away so that could signify me ignoring the phone

On the other hand, he was single 3 times in the last year and pursued another woman instead of asking me out, so the three phone calls could symbolize him...

It could mean that

a) He ignored me when he was single 3x

b) When I was single he tried to date me but I ignored him

or it could mean that

a) I had three opportunities to date him but didn't take advantage of it

b) I wanted to date him but discovered there was no opportunity or availability for me... either he had moved to a different city or already gotten a girl pregnant

Best Answer

Dandelion root is one thing naturalists use to rid the body of cancer...they are also yellow ...check out www.cancertutor.com for abut 400 methods of natural healing for cancer..you will meet someone 3 times, who tells you they have cancer, the 4th time, maybe the third...you will meet the love of your life through this person, and go on to save many lives that are otherwise wasted at the hands of medical science. The phone ringing, and your uncle telling you not to answer..is the mainstream consciousness, that believes medical science that there is no cure...the ringing is a wake up call...to look and listen, so you will have answers. I swear by my life that cancer is one of the easiest diseases to get rid of...with natural methods, and many are in on the cover up, others are just pawns.

Blue Bells

What it means is that prayer didn't and doesn't work. You just had a random dream like any other night. Stop being so superstitious.

I guess daffodils are the cure for cancer.

It could be a dream that has no ******* meaning at all.

there is no answer...my apologies but really cant answer this just perhaps you should move on sorry