will moisturising help my sleep bags?

im 17 and have sleep bags that are big.

i got some Doublebase Gel thats says it is:

a highly moisturising and protective hydrating gel for regular and frequent use in the management of dry or chapped skin conditions which may also be itchy or inflamed.

it says its isopropyl myristate 15% w/w

liquid praraffin 15% w/w

will this help with sleep bags?????

Favorite Answer

Do an Answers search and you will see many have tried all the under eye and dark bags creams and under eye rollers and report they were not even slightly effective.

There is an epidemic of under eye bags and circles and many are reported by those in teens or early twenties. The main reason is reaction to skin sickening toxins in skin care, cosmetic and skin medicating products. Many teenage girls use 20 or more products daily and an alarming number of products contain skin(and health) harming toxins. See this site Skin Deep Cosmetic Database. A Feelgood Resource. The Database tested many thousands of products and identifies which ones are the most harming and those which are non or only minimally harming. So first thing to do is select the none or least harming products.

Then try these safe, natural, tried and tasted treatments that quickly and permanently get rid of them. They really work and have helped many on Answers

This is a response I received from wannabeblue28:

“Hi Mukunda M. I have just been rubbing my face with oil using my fingers and hands and It has made a HUGE difference in my complexion after just one night. …… My skin looks so much tighter everywhere and i no longer have bags under my eyes! Thank you so much for your post, I have been suffering with acne and under-eye circles since i was young.”

She had seen an answer I gave about how vigorous face massaging with pure natural oils had permanently rid my face of acne AND removed my bags/circles. Massage greatly tightens skin under and around the eye area and the bags go away. Find Answer with a search "Mukunda M vigorous massage to remove eye bags/circles"

The most helpful ones are:

(Using both hands together) massage with palms and front of fingers held together

(1) Do long up and down sweeps close to nose from chin area up to near eyes.

(2) Do another up and back at an angle from chin point to cheek bone.

(3) Do fast up and down massage close to eye from cheek bones at an angle of 45 degrees (on your crows feet).

Best if do for several minutes daily – will markedly tighten skin in eye area and diminish the circles in the first two or three days. Use any oil. Olive is good.

IMPORTANT: To avoid skin pulling first make facial skin taught by partially opening mouth and pulling lips firmly back against teeth (tightens most of face)

Use any natural oil. Extra virgin olive oil works well for many.

Additionally facial yoga exercises help a great deal. Find on You Tube. Do the “The lion face” and try to hold for 30 seconds. A variation of that is protruding the tongue as if trying to touch tip of nose with tip of tongue.

YOGA MEDITATION is a great help and is easy to do. It enables you to completely relax and gives you deep, restful sleep. 6 or 7 hours of restful sleep is considerably more beneficial than 8 or 9 more hours of non restful sleep. I found Siddha Yoga meditation was the most beneficial.

SOURCE(S): Consultant with many years research into safe, natural cures/treatments - skin conditions, skin enhancement, anti aging and rejuvenation treatments