Current Events Poll: Which major news story are you following more; Japan or Libya?

Are you following one more than the other?

Even if you don't follow the news, you really should make yourself aware of what's going on. There's potential for real trouble, even more than has already occurred.

Thanks.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Both, but maybe slightly more Libya as we live in Malta we are only 120 miles off the coast of Libya, so we are almost neighbours, quite worrying as we are in the middle of all the raids taking place coming over from Scicily and Italy.

• я.и
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Libya

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Libya

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Japan

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

The disaster in Japan will affect that country for years. But I'm paying more attention to our involvement in Libya.

• 9 years ago

I am keeping myself up to date on both but I am currently following what is going on in Libya more. That situation has me very concerned.

• 9 years ago

Charlie Sheen

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Hi long time since,and unlike my sister I do try to keep up.

Sad as it is/ was / will be we should not abandon any in need

even as we bombed one once in nuclear destruction which gave birth to our species downfall

but too there is now other significant needs escalating in greed not to be less in the call to arms,

but the purpose for outside involvement is a side swipe in rhetoric and many will die anyway, even if we allow a distance to let them work it out alone.

dateline far from the front lines, just a special K report

• 9 years ago

Yes, Libya.

• 9 years ago

I have to say both. Libya because of the terrible devastation.

Japan because we have friends over there as missionaries. He and his family went over 2 years ago..they have small children. I have not heard anything about them and that scares me.

Source(s): personal experience
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.