Can I sue the apartment complex for bedbugs?

I live in orange park florida. I have bedbugs in my apartment building that was brought in my the new tenants that live above me. I have been in this unit for almost 3 years. When I found the bugs I went to the office and they sent out the pest control company. This has been going on for almost 2 mnths now. Me and... show more I live in orange park florida. I have bedbugs in my apartment building that was brought in my the new tenants that live above me. I have been in this unit for almost 3 years. When I found the bugs I went to the office and they sent out the pest control company. This has been going on for almost 2 mnths now. Me and my kids are getting bitten and I am still seeing the bugs in the apartment. I have been forced to get rid of my furniture. I asked for the complex to just let me out of my lease and they told me no. I was not asking for any of my money that I am out to be given back. I have 5 mnths left on the lease I just want out. They said they wont let me out because the have assesed the problem from the beginning. They may have assesed the problem but the bugs are not gone.
Update: For starters I am not sue happy. I was just asking a question because I have been forced to get rid of all of my things. The complex keeps bringing out the same company with the same spray each time. They have only sprayed the unit above me once and when they have come back and sprayed my unit each time they only... show more For starters I am not sue happy. I was just asking a question because I have been forced to get rid of all of my things. The complex keeps bringing out the same company with the same spray each time. They have only sprayed the unit above me once and when they have come back and sprayed my unit each time they only spray small select areas. I was just trying to get opionions. Because I am out alot of money for a problem that was not caused by me..