Whose responsibility is it to fix a clogged bathtub drain? Tenant or the landlord's?

There are 3 female college students living in a house that I rent out. A few weeks ago, I was outside in the yard doing maintenance and one of the tenants actually complained that the other 2 girls do not clean out the drain after they shower and it is full of hair. I told her to speak with them about it. Yesteday,... show more There are 3 female college students living in a house that I rent out. A few weeks ago, I was outside in the yard doing maintenance and one of the tenants actually complained that the other 2 girls do not clean out the drain after they shower and it is full of hair. I told her to speak with them about it. Yesteday, the same girl called me and said that the bathtub drain is clogged. I tried using Draino and it did not work. If I have a plumber come over, and they confirm that the hair in the drain is the problem... who is responsible for the cost of the repair? The tenants have lived here for 6 months and I believe the clog could have been prevented if the tenants cleaned the hair from the shower after each use...