Why is there a 4,000 ton China missile frigate off the Libyan Coast?

No joke,...see here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQVRZtV8Kg0

Youtube thumbnail

All thoughts welcome.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Wheyy Hehhhh !!

At long last. I’ve been saying for years that nobody is going to fornicate with those mothers. I was wondering when the Chinese were going to get involved. They’ve already withheld their security council vote. Then yesterday, they had to go to the bother of giving the coalition forces a ‘quiet’ telling off behind closed doors at an Emergency Security Council meeting that they called for the gaul that they’ve had in overstepping the mark and now they’ve turned up in person. China must be very angry. Remember how the Chinese more or less blanked our very own Eton boy David Cameron on his visit there last year. The Chinese leaders don’t even bother speaking to anyone under 55. Now this cheeky young whippersnapper has stepped out of line prancing about with our national army and his NWO mates in Libya. The US, UK and France etc may be the mobsters but China is the Godfather, make no mistake about that. Maybe the Colonel does have friends in high places after all.

What makes anyone think that China, India, Brazil, Russia and Germany don't want the oil for themselves? Do you think that they're happy if we steal it from under their noses? If this is what it's like now, can you imagine what it's going to be like in 30 or 40 years time?

What about our little foray into Iraq and Afghanistan? And then after a million deaths, we have the gaul to call this present trip ‘humanitarian’?

Something that really disgusts me about this whole disgusting affair is the almost total support from the Labour Party. Only 13 rebels. They’ve learnt nothing.

Very, very interesting clip. Food for thought.

I think there is an agreement between Russia, China and Saudi Arabia to protect Saudi Arabia from America if Saudi Arabia stops selling its oil in Dollars and starts selling in another currency. I'll need to check what's happening is Saudi Arabia. I think if they'd stopped selling in Dollars I would have heard about it by now. King Abdullah is old and not so healthy. There may be "interesting" times ahead!

Watch the Dollar. I thinks its been on a downward path for quite some time.

Something is going on, that's for sure.

China has never did this before and I suspect we are all about to get a fright.

• FearDZ

Just same as europe and US for their share of oil.

Protecting their oil deals.

They are just letting every one know they are a real player in the game.

Just showing off their new boat . Hello world , we have them too !

International waters Genius.

Where you been the last week and a half? On a bender?

is it heading towards American waters?

No?

And we give a flying feck, why?