Road bike/ Fixie Frame?

So I'm looking to get a frame and it would be nice if it came with a fork set too. I REALLY like the eight inch scrambler V3 but sadly it is not made in my size. Im 6"4 so im looking for a frame that is 62-62 cm big. I am also looking for the price range og a scrambler V3 which is around $200. Does anyone... show more So I'm looking to get a frame and it would be nice if it came with a fork set too. I REALLY like the eight inch scrambler V3 but sadly it is not made in my size. Im 6"4 so im looking for a frame that is 62-62 cm big. I am also looking for the price range og a scrambler V3 which is around $200. Does anyone no where I can buy a frame this size and quality brand online? If so that would be great thanks.
Update: TYPO 62-64
Update 2: TYPO 62-64
Update 3: I know that they do not make scrambler V3's that large but they do make fixie/road bike frames that large. That is the whole point of this question. I'm looking for other suggestions.