Poll: Have you ever gotten a ticket in the mail from a red light camera?

Bq: How much was the fine? I got one because i made a right turn on a red light -____- i was approaching it when it was yellow going under the speed limit but to fast to stop and it turned red right before i made the turn and the cross traffic was making a left and u turns are not allowed there. Bqq: Do you think... show more Bq: How much was the fine?
I got one because i made a right turn on a red light -____- i was approaching it when it was yellow going under the speed limit but to fast to stop and it turned red right before i made the turn and the cross traffic was making a left and u turns are not allowed there.
Bqq: Do you think i can fight it and win?
Update: Nope no sign my dad and two other people that i know of got one there. My dads was $370 that is more than two weeks pay for me :/ i have responsibilities and i cannot afford this ticket