Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

who loves John Lennon?!?

Who else loves John Lennon? He is my absolute favorite solo artist! Do you like him, why?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Mindy
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The real question is who DOESN'T Love John Lennon?

• 9 years ago

i love him, he was a great music artist and was a great influence on people such as mj, mj got his hopes and ideas to change the world because of john lennon preaching about love, john lennon was even featured in mj's man in the mirror vid, etc. john lennon was the greatest.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i admire John Lennon for his artwork, for his innovations, for his songs. i admire him simply by fact he knew how lots soreness there replaced into interior the international and he worked to alter it, to deliver interest to conflict, poverty, and suffering. interior there replaced into part of him that replaced into all Paul McCartney... "stupid little Love Songs" and all- yet he had to characteristic his spirit to his artwork and it replaced him and it replaced us. Take the music "i'm purely snoozing" off of Revolver, or perhaps the music "staring on the Wheels" of off Double fantasy. John Lennon replaced right into a guy that replaced into torn in 2... part of him needed to drift by way of existence a celebrity, a prosperous guy, and purely watch from the sidelines... yet he ought to no longer do this. the bigger part of him gained out and spoke out against injustice and to sell extra effective human rights around the globe... purely think of... think of there is not any heaven this is user-friendly in case you are trying No hell under us Above us purely sky think of each and all the individuals residing for immediately... think of there is not any countries it is not difficult to do no longer something to kill or die for And no faith too think of each and all the individuals residing existence in peace... you may say i'm a dreamer yet i'm no longer the only one i'm hoping sometime you will connect us And the international would be as one think of no possessions i contemplate whether you may no choose for greed or starvation A brotherhood of guy think of each and all the individuals Sharing each and all the international... you may say i'm a dreamer yet i'm no longer the only one i'm hoping sometime you will connect us And the international will stay as one

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i love him! he is the best ! my favorite solo songs by him are whatever gets you thru the night and jealous guy and imagine :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• 9 years ago

Great songwriter, great entertainer, a big loss when he was killed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.