Do you like this comedy video about what the racist UCLA girl said?

@Diana - LOL I wouldn't categorize her video as comedy either. This is a different video making fun of her video .... :P

Favorite Answer

I like it!!! The grandpa is awesome!!! :D

• wyke

ok right here it is going: it is not that she did the incorrect way yet she centred ONE particular team. What she did replaced into incorrect by using fact quite of quite performing like an grownup, she acted like 3 300 and sixty 5 days previous baby throwing a tantrum to the worldwide and now paying the cost for it. permit's not forget approximately her remark with regards to the *** tsunami. So, sure i'm indignant by using fact? if i replaced into her i does not be waiting to stroll into UCLA with my face held severe. New immigrants to North usa do lack manners greater often than North human beings citizens by using cultural adjustments and diverse societal paradigm they have been uncovered to. Her mocking imitation of an Asian scholar conversing on the telephone replaced into besides the undeniable fact that thoroughly uncalled for and it particularly is what made the video offensive. Her political inaccuracies, however mildly offensive has to do greater of her loss of understand-how of Asian immigrants than a planned attempt to insult Asians. I agree that she has a precise to voice her opinion and her criticism, yet tutorial scholars could continuously admire the existence-style and heritage of yet another. regardless of if or not she gets expelled, her tutorial occupation is pretty plenty complete. She is a nil.33 300 and sixty 5 days political substantial and with the political inaccuracies and hasty generalizations in her video, her political occupation has ended till now it even began, unintentional or not it particularly is not any excuse for her to do it.

It's all over Tumblr, haha. Some YouTube criticism videos have also been made, but no, I dislike her opinions in the video and I feel like she should be more open minded. I wouldn't categorize her video as comedy either.

LOL I like it!!!!

"Ching chong, ling long, ting tong, OHHHHH!" XD

nobody likes raciest stuff JK

no its not my kind of humor