Why do atheists get so angry?

Let's try this again.I asked this question a while ago and i was jumped. i jokingly used bad grammar and was ripped for it.This time iam not going to fool around and just be straight forward.I guess i asked wrong. iam agnostic.Some of them seem to get angry for no reason except that i asked this question.And... show more Let's try this again.I asked this question a while ago and i was jumped. i jokingly used bad grammar and was ripped for it.This time iam not going to fool around and just be straight forward.I guess i asked wrong.

iam agnostic.Some of them seem to get angry for no reason except that i asked this question.And i ask it because the ones that answered and answer on other ones were insufficient. Now please be adults If you are atheist and not angry person iam not talking about you. Iam talking about the ones that get mad to where they can't answer a simple question and only cause me to answer again.
Iam waaay beyond about how theists do it to. i have experience in that, but not with atheists.Iam merely curious.And the thing is it is not even really most religons. Just christianity and islam.
Update: if you all want examples google this question.
And to remey i didn't capitalize the i's on purpose. My grammar is fine
Update 2: steven,lucky,digger and the dude with aisan letters thank you.I understand now.

To the rest of you who are above digger. you all can go **** yourselves.
Update 3: steven,lucky,digger and the dude with aisan letters thank you.I understand now.