How can I get my computer to recognise the pictures on my canon digital slr camera?

I've never had a problem with it before, I always use "ZoomBrowser EX" to put the pictures on the computer because it is the only way I can find to actually view the pictures on the camera. (which usually works) There is a lot of pictures on the camera that you can see when browsing the pictures on... show more I've never had a problem with it before, I always use "ZoomBrowser EX" to put the pictures on the computer because it is the only way I can find to actually view the pictures on the camera. (which usually works)
There is a lot of pictures on the camera that you can see when browsing the pictures on the camera, the camera seems to be working normally, but now when I try and upload the pictures to the computer it recognises the camera, and waits for a moment before a message comes up that says that there are no images on the camera. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP I'm really worried.