promotion image of download ymail app
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationInsurance & Registration · 9 years ago

What type of license do i need to sell commercial truck insurance?

Hi. I want to start selling truck insurance for trucks only. What do i need to do first? How much money do i need to start with?.. I live in NJ.

1 Answer

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    property & casualty license i think. for commercial purposes. however there could be a personal lines insruance license. not sure. I sold insurance to banks.

    check the link

    I believe its AAIA or something

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.