recipe to use leftover sloppy joe and potatoes?

I have a bag of tri color mini potatoes I need to use. I would also like to use up a bunch of leftover sloppy joe meat. Looking for a good recipe that will use these together. These are fancy little potatoes that I don't NOT want to make mashed potatoes out of. I want something where the potatoes will be sliced or diced and maintain their nice texture.

Favorite Answer

Spray the bottom of a baking pan and layer sliced seasoned par boiled potatoes in pan then layer the sloppy joe mix over the potatoes and top with cheese. Bake in 375 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.

I would make oven fries and then top that off with the sloppy joe meat and some cheese.

To make oven fries, I wedge the potatoes, and in a bowl toss them with a little olive oil, salt and pepper. Place on a foil lined baking sheet and bake at 350 for about 45 minutes, until crisp.

Sounds yummy...

Open a garbage bag and slide all ingredients inside. Tie bag closed. Pick up and take to garbage can. Take garbage can to street, and allow garbage truck to pick up. That's the best recipe for sloppy joe and potatoes!

• Use the sloppy joes to make chili. Then serve you rpotatoes aloong side all roasted up and tasty.

• F D

i would slice cook and then add the sloppy joe on top