Question about (Online) Quickbooks reports !!?

Please help me understand cause I couldn't get hold of my book keeper before. I'm trying to clean up my quickbooks and there's one thing that's bothering me. My book keeper uploads my personal & business(corporation) transactions on my on-line QB and all of my personal income/expenses are... show more Please help me understand cause I couldn't get hold of my book keeper before.
I'm trying to clean up my quickbooks and there's one thing that's bothering me.
My book keeper uploads my personal & business(corporation)
transactions on my on-line QB and all of my personal income/expenses are under INCOME, Distribution- Corp name.
Question is why if it's personal expenses, it's categorized under "Distribution-Corporation" ?
and why do you think it wasn't categorized under Expenses ?

I brought this to another CPA and it just confused him more. He asked me, why the Distribution-corp
amount is negative and it was categorized under Income ? (and he only uses the desk top version which confused him )