Porsche Carrera GT or Lamborghini Murcielago in NFS: Carbon?

I do not know which is the fastest among these two and the best. Acceleration doesn't matter for me, I look for the top speed.

Favorite Answer

Carrera GT is recommended.It handles nice,very sharp handling and it's fast too.the Murcielago's (not the LP640) handling is a bit curvy and not as sharp as the Carrera GT.It's also a bit heavy and not as fast as Carrera GT.In addition , the Mercedes-Bez SLR McLaren is also a nice choice.The handling is grippy,meanning ,it feels like the tyres are really sticking to the road.The Corvette is very fast but the handling isn't really that good,it often oversteer (rear wheel sliding).Dodge Viper is a monster,the handling is very hard to control,this is a nightmare for batteling in the canyon.

perfect speed is 211, thats what motor trend stated as nicely. heavily isn't able to undergo in concepts what challenge inspite of the undeniable fact that it grew to grow to be into in the previous 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. They did the enzo vs the GT vs the carrera GT. Justs for laughs the ford gt clocked 199 and the carrera gt clocked 201 i think of of. Is 12 mph perfect speed particularly suitable nicely worth rather some hundred thousand money? in accordance to risk i might desire to placed up that query...

Hey I have completed the whole game with that super turbo Lamborgini..go for it!

Source(s): My game