Stop Kim Jong Il !!!!!!!!!?

Today I watched a video on how N Korea"s dictator Kim Jong Il disastrous economic policies are causing mass starvation.People just sit down and wait to die ,they are to weak to even move. Few people even have money to buy food from the local market.I was disgusted by the complete lack of effort to fix this.I... show more Today I watched a video on how N Korea"s dictator Kim Jong Il disastrous economic policies are causing mass starvation.People just sit down and wait to die ,they are to weak to even move. Few people even have money to buy food from the local market.I was disgusted by the complete lack of effort to fix this.I bet the little twerp eats like a king. My question really what the term for this kind of monstrous action is.I am going to start a petition on causes.com so hopefully I can pass it on to some one with more power than me, and them to their superior etc.I just feel so bad that I'm to young to actually do anything about it.
Update: Stalin did this to my people too. He confiscated all of the grain in Ukraine to dump into western markets, as a result around 6 million people died died from 1932-1933 at an alarming rate of 25,000
per day
Update 2: For the love of god you people don't really pay attention to details.I said".I just feel so bad that I'm to young to actually do anything about it." When I said I am too young to do that I meant I'm 14. All this
s h i t is news to me.