How can I star an online business with 1500 $?

I work as an English teacher and a translator.English is not my native language.

I do not have experience in Business.

I am not interested in gold / currency trading and similar activities.

• Neil
    Favorite Answer

There are a lot of possibilities. An easy way to get started is to sell other people's products and you are paid a commission on successful sales. This is called affiliate marketing.

Start with a blog which you monetize by placing advertising banners for products in the niche you have selected. First find these products and then join up as an affiliate for that product. Alternately, sign up for Clickbank & PayDotCom and place their advertising widgets in the sidebars on your blog configured for the niche you in.

From there you can start developing your own products either from scratch or purchase private label rights products(plr) and then personalized them with additional information & new graphics.

There are A LOT of businesses you can start from home. Maybe start a business that uses your English translation, like online ESL tutoring and contract other people to work under you.

If you would like to do network marketing, there are A LOT out there to choose from. Depending on how outgoing you are, you could trying directing selling too. Buy wholesale and sell at retail price.

Good luck in whatever decision you choose!