promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Reece Morley asked in PetsCats · 9 years ago

Can I take my cat ice skating with me?

I thought if I took my cat, mrs cuddles the second, with me when I go ice skating, we could sit here in the middle of the skating rink and skate around her as jump over her, would that work??

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, you can indeed. The cat would love it. Intact most ice skating centres have special skates for cats.

Source(s): Olympic figure skater
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • campa
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Cat Ice Skating

• 9 years ago

I won't do it as well,

to many possibilities for your cat to get injured within a split second if one of your guys fall during skating and your cat is just at the wrong place in this second, or she gets a paw or a tail under a blade ...

It's much more fun for you guys to skate without your cat or just leave the skates at home when you want to bring your cat to the skating rink.

• 9 years ago

You're kidding right? It's rather frightening that your cat is named Mrs Cuddles the SECOND. Was Mrs. Cuddles the first killed by you in an ice skating accident?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • teets
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

the prospect of extreme frostbite in this cat is minimum if he became out with him for under a a million/2 an hour. in all probability the cats paws have been chilly. carry the cat and rub gently on the paw tissue. study the tissue for blisterlike marks and shop the cat heat. avert warm water and different issues which will positioned the cat into soreness. probability is, Kitty would be rather ok. solid luck.

• 9 years ago

No, I don't think so. Cats don't really like ice...It's cold on their paws. And your cat could also get run over by another skater.

• 9 years ago

you have to be joking right!!

thats sick and abuse against your cat

& the guy / girl who said is mrs cuddles the first the one that died that way too

you are a legend!! x

• 9 years ago

I wouldn't do that, if I were you... either she could end up traumatised, or hurt, or badly cut (those ice blades are SHARP) , or..... even worse, she could cause somebody to have an accident, who will then take you to court for megabucks.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Um, it's not the ideal place to take a cat to be honest lol.

• 9 years ago

no no no n0o no no n0 no n0 n0 NO and definitely N0

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.