How often do you clean out your list of contacts?

I have several who've been inactive for a long time - need to clean out that list and find some fun new contacts to replace them! :)

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Maha
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

almost every 3 weeks

• remmen
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

D, i became a splash of yours back whilst i became interior the P&S chat room and had my considerable account nonetheless alive, alongside with my "puppy Ant" profile that created plenty havoc. because of the type of contacts I consistently saved (constantly close to 2 hundred) and the character of mentioned contacts (they who have been given suspended on a weekly or month-to-month foundation) i chanced on that cleansing out the corpses weekly netted an 8% "loss" of my acquaintances, so many times I checked by way of and deleted the suspended bills approximately each and every 2 weeks, then re-further those human beings of their new bills, D.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It's been a while. I just can't bring myself to remove some of them in the hope that they come back.

I was gone for a while and some people removed me. Broke my heart.

• 9 years ago

I did it awhile ago I blocked one contact and only yesterday I removed one as a friend.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I've never cleaned out mine.. Good idea, i might do it now, considering how bored i am lol

• 9 years ago

I don't, some take a holiday for awhile so no biggie

• never cleaned mine out..never even look at them

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

almost never :) but you can call me at 303-867-5309

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

once in a two week

Source(s): add me
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I did it yesterday.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.