Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

MJ Fans: which Michael Jackson album shld i buy?

i know he's dead and all of his albums are incredible but i don't think mama wld give me enough money to buy 'em all so tell me one i shld get and the one thats most interesting. i hope this time i won't get answers like 'he's dead go get a life'. lol and yeah don't tell me album 'Michael' since its kinda incomplete (still great) but was completed after shuffling thru the best of available so tell me out of the rest :)

• Goku
    Favorite Answer

Best bet is to get any one from Thriller, Bad or Dangerous.

My favorite is Thriller. I will recommend that only.

Source(s): Myself a Michael Jackson fan

That's a tough one, as in my opinion they are all outstanding albums. Off The Wall has some great feel-good songs on it. Thriller is the biggest selling album of all time, a great album. Bad has a variation of song styles. Dangerous has a lot of upbeat songs. Blood On The Dancefloor has some interesting lyrics. Some of the songs on there are remixes of songs from other albums. HIStory (greatest hits) is a good idea, as it has some songs from all the albums plus some extras that are not on the other albums.

• Lisa

Buy either Dangerous or Invincible. Those are my to fav MJ albums! Dangerous has a very upbeat vibe, at first i didn't like it but now i love this album. And Invincible is simply amazing the absolute best song on there is Butterflies! Every song on here is so romantic & wonderful. My favorite song off Dangerous is either Can't let her get away or Remember the Time! It doesn't matter which album you buy they are all amazing! :)

I suggest any of his albums, all of his albums are amazing and very unique!

but, if I had to pick one, it would be between the Bad album or Dangerous album!

Bad Album-I love this album a lot, it has a variety of genres you might like such as rock (Dirty Diana), ballad (I Just Can't Stop Loving You, dance-pop (Bad), and much more. From all the Michael Jackson albums (which are all my favorites), I have to say the Bad album is my most favorite!

Dangerous Album- This album is made beautifully! There are so much meaning in so many songs and I just love the different rhythms and beats of each song in this album.

hope this helps, thanks so much for posting this question...peace!

Thriller

Source(s): moi meme, pur expérience

Well I have a few... but on my perspective i recommend Thriller (special edition) as its got all the classics.

However Off the Wall is my favourite, the music is very different, catchy and more intresting than the mainstream nowadays.

Bad is also good, but the 80's beat and style makes all the tracks in it sound all similar :P

Get Thriller! We want to get the record sales up to 1 billion!!!!

OR if you can't chose, get on iTunes and get Michael Jackson's Vision. It's got 4 hours of music videos of all of his hit tracks. FOUR hours man! And only for $29.60 as well.

And no, I'm not a salesman! Just a kind and sharing MJ fan!

1. True or False; Michael appeared in the 3D film Captain EO? - True 2.Whom did Michael Jackson teach to dance in the video for Jam? - Michael Jordan 3. What is the name of Michael's pet ram? Mr. Tibbs 4. true or false. In 1991 MC Hammer challenged Michael to a dancing contest. -True - How stupid of him 5. NAME THE SONG: "What can I do, girl to get through to you, cause I love you, baby. Standing here, baptised in all my tears, baby through the years, you know I'm crying", are lyrics from what song? - Say, say, say with Paul McCartney 6.In the U.S. version, what does Michael ask "his girl" when he wakes her from her "bad dream"? -What's the matter? 7. Is Janet Jackson one of the P.Y.T.s that can be heard singing in the background on the song "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)"? - True DIFFICULT: A french Michael Jackson fan committed suicide in 1984. This was because... - His mother wouldn't let him buy Michael's album, 'Thriller' BONUS: - Ghost So how did I do?

• Nini

I would get the History album because it has 2 cd's in it. One is full of his best hits and the other one is the actual History album. I recently bought it (it was hard to find) and I love it.

Source(s): I have all his albums up to the time of his death.
  • AGM

Any one of his classic albums from the 1980s and/or the 1990s