Caitlin asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

What is a good effctive way to loose weight fast?? ?

Im 17 5' 2, and I weigh 137 pounds, I hate it soo much aeven u can see itin my belly cuz ive gained weight im actully starting to get fat around my belly. I want to get back to my original weight of 115, does anyone know how I can do that fast and easy? (ive done working out but it didnt work very well im embarassed to wear tank tops cuz my fat shows through the shirt). Thanks.

• ny
    Favorite Answer

When you are losing weight, you should exercise and diet together.

If you exercise without dieting, you will get bigger appetite, which

will lead to increase of weight, or muscle grow

underneath the fat layer, and make you bulkier. If you diet without

exercising, you will become flabby and will have excess skin. For

diet, go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no food

after 7 p.m. People achieve marvellous results with it. Depending on

your initial weight, you can drop upwards from 20 pounds a month. If

you don't eat wheat then you don't eat all those sticky, fatty goey

cakes, you don't eat junk food, and you don't eat biscuits. But your

diet is still balanced. It costs nothing, and you do not have to

calculate points or to buy special meals or plans. For exercising,

start with walking, and then switch to running/jogging. Running is the

most efficient and calorie-burn exercise ever. If you are overweight a

lot, walk first or you may have health complications (heart attack,

disjointed bones and so on). Weight lifting is a good means to target

your problem areas for men and women. It's not necessarily to become a

bodybuilder or even join a gym - a couple of dumbbells will help you

to target your problem areas (stomach, butt, legs, arms, chest).

• Erin

Why do you want to lose weight fast? The faster you lose weight, the more likely you will gain it all back. It is better to lose weight slowly but steadily. I have lost weight myself and I'm about the same height as you, but I used to weigh 178 pounds--now I'm about 130 pounds. I started to lose weight about a year and a half ago. Perhaps you are slightly over weight, but I assume if you are, not by much. Another reason you DO NOT want to lose weight fast is that you want to change your body's set point. After a while your body becomes "set" at a certain weight. This is the weight your body will tend to settle at. Even if you lose weight fast, you set point may not change and you are more likely to gain weight easily.

My suggestion is to do it the way I did it. Try to limit your sugar, only drink 100% juice, try to limit food laden with chemicals and perservatives--that means food with as little ingredients as possible--a good rule of thumb is is an ingredient is difficult to pronounce it probably won't help you. Eat more vegetables-- fruits are good too, watch your portions-- become more aware of what constitutes a serving of the foods you eat, simply put, eat healthy!

Exercise! I used a treadmill. This will not only burn calories, but will enhance your metabolism, so you burn more calories even at rest. If possible use weights as you exercise. This will help you build more muscle and fat is burned in the muscles, so the more muscles you build, the more likely you will burn fat. If possible, exercise in the morning on an empty stomach. This way, you are more likely to burn fat. Cardio should probably be at least 30 minutes, maybe 4-6 days a week for quicker fat burning.

Keep yourself hydrated. By "hydrated" I mean water. Don't wait until you are thirsty. When you are thirsty, you are already dehydrated and the idea is for that not to happen. Have water with meals and sip water throughout the day.

This is the old fashioned way to lose weight, but it is the way that works for the long haul! Be patient and be kind to yourself, and you might just be surprised that you begin to lose weight faster than you thought you would this way...

You don't have that much weight to lose anyway. 115 might be a little underweight actually...

It's better you do it the healthy way,your problem area is your belly which you can slim down by cutting calories(1200 or 1500) and exercising.it should take about 6 weeks.if you want to go back to your former weight,it should take 10-12 weeks depending on your metabolism.eat more proteins and veges than carbs,take it step by step you will get there.

go 20 mph on your bike for 6 1 2 minutes

Puttin this simply cus tired of telling everyone this.

1) Watch the movie 'Fat Head', will inform you alot.

2) Eat high fat / protein and low carbs.

3) Ur gonna have to workout or else nothing will happen. Unless of course you eat carbs AND don't work out, in which case you'll get fatter.

try SlimFast you make 2 shakes a day DO NOT eat anything els except 3 small snack a day and the last meal it says to make a 600 cal meal you don't have to make it 600 make chicken breast with green beans or look on youtube how to make some low cal meal and your good to go. oh and when yo make a shake eat a banana with it. good luck

Do 45 minutes cardio workouts a few times a week

Never skip evening workouts

* Take one pound at a time

* Set Reachable Goals

* Stay off the scales

* Stay focused on being healthy, not thin

* Fat Free?

* Drink plenty of water

* Reward yourself

* Seek help if you need it

* Watch your portions

* Eat your food slowly

Good Luck and Take care :-)

ride him like a cow girl for 26 minutes straddling requires more calorie burning leg work