Hi! If you want to lose weight, you must have to be particular about what you're eating, drinking and doing. You need to eat the right kind and right amount of foods, drink plenty of water, and exercise regularly. Here are some effective tips to help you lose weight (5 pounds) in a month:
* Choose low-calorie foods. Avoid sweets, cakes (especially those with icing), ice cream, sweet desserts, candies, pies, and chocolates.
* Eat less fat. Avoid pork, fatty meat, skin (chicken and the like).
* Reduce salty foods and other similar foods.
* Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day between meals.
* Avoid tea, coffee, and alcohol. Alcoholic drinks are high-calorie beverages.
* Avoid milk shakes, chocolate drinks, soft drinks, sweetened juices.
* Increase fiber intake. This will make you feel full without gaining too much calories since fiber is bulky. It is also the weight controller’s best friend. Eat more leafy vegetables, whole grains, and fruits.
* Choose legumes, fish, poultry, and veal which contain less fat and cholesterol than pork and beef.
* Cook foods plainly. Avoid butter or fattening sauces.
* Eat regularly. Never skip any meal especially breakfast.
* Avoid in-between meals. Drink water instead.
* Eat good breakfast and lunch but have a light supper. If you plan to skip meal, choose supper instead of breakfast.
* Exercise regularly.
* Keep a record of your weight. Weight loss about 1 to 2 pounds a week is safe and considered reasonable.
If you need more info to lose weight and stay healthy as well, you can check out the link below for various healthy diets. Hope this helps. Good Luck! :)