Can I have a 100% fully solar power home without making any compromises on energy usage?

If I build a house or convert an existing house, even if i have to fill the whole roof with solar panels, is this possible? I mean, heating, hot water, TV, appliances, Washer, Dryer, PC and all the electricity I need, even floor heating, absolutely zero compromises and zero usage of any other source but solar... show more If I build a house or convert an existing house, even if i have to fill the whole roof with solar panels, is this possible? I mean, heating, hot water, TV, appliances, Washer, Dryer, PC and all the electricity I need, even floor heating, absolutely zero compromises and zero usage of any other source but solar panels, even if I want to put floor heating in the whole house, is this possibly or is it just me dreaming?