Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 9 years ago

Is Tony Jaa Best Fighter In The World ?

Is Tony Jaa Best Fighter In The World ? I Think So Cause I've Seen All His Films and Interviews... I Think It Would Be Very Awesome If Jackie Chan Jet Li and Tony Jaa Would Be In One Movie...

So I'm Waiting For Your Replies Guys... ))

Favorite Answer

Tony Jaa is an actor and a former stuntman, I can consider him a good Martial artist but won't never be the best.

He has no record history of involving himself on some competitive bouts or tournaments, what he did in the movie is choreograph moves as part of his acts.

Besides, only time can tell if Jackie Chan and Tony Jaa will merge in one movie.

Good luck

...............

Source(s): Senses

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is Tony Jaa Best Fighter In The World ?

Source(s): tony jaa fighter world: https://tr.im/7BjQF
  • ?

He's not even the best in films, let alone real fighting. Film its Chan, LI , Yen, Jaa. In reality Jones, Silva, GSP, Aldo. of all time, Bruce.

Source(s): historian

He's an extremely good fighter, yes. But don't forget that the fights in his movies are set up and not real. I don't think he's the best fighter, but a damn good one!

Not possible, he's not in the UFC, jk. His movies are good, but he directs them all, and makes himself look good in all the choreography. I know he really trains in Muay Thai. But i'd have to see videos of him sparring, fighting, before I said he was good at all. Anyone can train in a discipline, doesn't make you good.

If he beat Donnie Yen's Wing Chun, and then beats Steven Seagal, then Yes!

Source(s): Be careful of Seagal's front kick and aikido locks/throws!

No, I don't think so. I think he's good, but even in Muay thai I doubt he could beat many of the national muay thai champions in thailand.

i dont think so.....he is just an excellent martial artist......i dont think he can be faster than scott atkins and wesley snipes...

LOL