Ideas for a Diablo Cody-esque screenplay (comedy)?

For a drama project over the summer, I've decided to do a rough draft of a comedy screenplay. Thing is, I have no idea what to write about! I was thinking something very much like Diablo Cody (writer of Juno). Can anyone give me some inspiration for a smart comedy (mostly for teenagers. A group of my friends in our school's film club are going to film a rough bit of the movie to show to our drama director.)

Favorite Answer

Hmm. Here are a few rough ideas to get you started.

-A "Prince and the Pauper" style tale about a popular guy and a geek who discover they look similar and on a bet decide to switch places for a week.

-A strict and overbearing principal/school system causes a group of outcasts to incite a rebellion that eventually spreads throughout the entire school, forcing reform. (Think underground websites and the like as a plot point.)

-For a bit of a weird/wild idea, a girl whose father is a polygamist with four wives must navigate high school (along with a group of strange, weird brothers who help her as well as cause problems for her at every step).